- White sheet
- During the course/activity the facilitator collects thoughts, reflections, emotions of each participant. Suggestions can arise from group work, from drawings and from narrations.
- At the end of the course the facilitator writes a poetry containing all the thoughts of the participants and try to value each one.
- The last day of the course or activity the facilitator reads the poem to the group of participants as a final leave and thanksgiving.
- This activity flips the roles of the actors involved. Feedback is given by the facilitator to the participants. You can also ask participant to create the poem in groups or individually.
- Feedback is focused on the positive things that have happened during the course/activity, it’s a “thanksgiving”.
Created by an italian teacher Roberta Oriani – Università degli studi di Torino, Aosta Campus
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.