- Postcards (with defined areas to provide feedback)
- Material for the collage (old magazines, newspapers, scissors, glue, etc.)
- The facilitator should choose the subject of feedback.
- The facilitator asks participants to create a postcard consisting of a visual composition and the written feedback, using the materials provided.
- The facilitator asks participants to place the postcards inside the box.
- The facilitator can choose different subjects of feedback and ask for participants to provide feedback about more than one subject in the same postcard.
- The box should be open monthly to collect the feedback information.
Developed during the FEEDBACK Training for Trainers workshop.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.