Materials for the posters (sheets, markers, old magazines, etc.).
- The facilitator introduces the topic of Greatness by sharing the campaign of Nike in 2012.
- The facilitator can deeply explore the concept of greatness relating it with the learning experience in which the participants went through.
- The facilitator asks participants to individually develop a poster (A1 at least) about another colleague. The facilitator randomly defines who will be developing the poster for whom by creating a paper for each name and participants pick one paper from a bag.
- The facilitator must define the rules: setting the time to develop the poster; draw and/or include a picture or a set of pictures related to the other colleague; using their own words to complete the statements in the poster: 1) Greatness is…; 2) Find your…; and, add the name of the receiver.
- The facilitator should allow participants to move outside the room and work on the poster individually with the resources they want to use.
- The posters must be fixed on a wall once they are ready.
- When all posters are fixed, participants must walk through the exhibition.
- The facilitator must give time in the end to sum up the activity goal and clarify how each participant can take the best from their poster to understand how they can move forward in learning and professionally.
- The facilitator must be prepared to introduce the topic of greatness in order to guide participants to develop the poster accordingly.
- During the activity, the facilitator must guide participants to be concise and clear in the message they want to transfer to the receiver.
- In the end, the facilitator must highlight that this poster is a gift and the receiver can like it or not, but has to take it and make the best of it.
Nike campaign of 2012 https://youtu.be/WYP9AGtLvRgh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.