- Grab your pen and paper and draw a simple graph with an x and y axis.
- Up the side label it 0 to 1 and across the bottom add the times of day.
- Choose a time interval when you want to record your data.
- Plot a dot every hour in regards to the topic in question (e.g. focus, happiness, productivity).
- Join the dots up to allow you to see what time you were the happiest/ most productive or focused.
- You could repeat this for several days and see if a pattern emerges.
- Discuss this with the facilitator, teacher or employer (depending on setting this exercise is carried out in).
- Record your line regularly and discuss progress with others.
- Try to identify reasons for specific patterns.
Created by Inova Consultancy as part of the Feedback project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.