- Participants are put in pairs with those individuals who they would like to give feedback to.
- The facilitator can start the activity by explaining how ‘once upon a time’ is used to create a story or to reflect on an experience through storytelling.
- Participants are encouraged to decide whether they would like to think back to an existing memory or create a scenario which represents a concept or an idea.
- The participants are asked to write a story and then explain this to the other after.
- The facilitator then asks the participants to reflect on their experience. What did they like and dislike?
- You can also create ‘once upon a time’ cards which provide specific story elements that participants can put together.
- As a facilitator, encourage participants to be creative.
Created by Inova Consultancy Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.