- Facilitator asks participants to get into pairs
- In pairs, individuals are encouraged to think of specific appraisals which they would like to sing to the other person in the pair.
- The facilitator then sets time (around 15 minutes) for both individuals in the pair to create a song incorporating those appraisals.
- If participants feel comfortable, the facilitator asks pairs to perform their song. If they do not feel comfortable, participants can give the written song to the other person in the pair.
- The facilitator can provide songs for inspiration.
- The facilitator must be prepared to have an active role in the beginning, introducing the goal and the rules of the activity.
- In the end, the facilitator should give space to participants in sharing their feelings and reflections.
Creato da Inova Consultancy Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.