- White sheets
- The facilitator introduces the activity by asking participants to write down, in individual cards, at least 5 movie characters that they are familiar with and place them face down in the centre of the room.
- The facilitator then asks participants to randomly pick one of the cards and sit in pairs. The pairs should be formed by people working in the same team.
- The facilitator asks participants to embody the character they picked and provide feedback to the person in front of them, for 1 minute.
- Finish the activity by asking participants to share their experience in pairs.
- The facilitator should advise participants to choose a movie character that is recognizable by most people.
- The facilitator can adjust the duration of the feedback according to the goal of this feedback session.
- At the end of the activity, the facilitator must resume the activity and give space to any participant that wants to share what they liked most and less, as well as what they learn and are aware after this experience.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.