- Leaf-shaped Post-its preferably, but any Post-it shape works.
- Flip chart or coloured paper to build a large tree.
- The facilitator prepares the activity by creating the shape of a tree on a flip chart or using coloured paper or a large image of a tree (there are no restrictions, be as creative as you want!).
- The facilitator introduces the activity by explaining that:
– the top leaves of the tree represent the question “What should we start doing? What help us grow?”
– The trunk represents the question “What should we do differently?”
– Finally, the leaves on the floor represent “What should we stop doing?”
- The facilitator asks participants to answer these questions on post-it notes (these can be leaf-shaped).
- Finish the activity by asking participants to share their experiences in groups.
- The facilitator should manage the feedback effectively, providing opportunities for sharing ideas.
- This activity can be run weekly, quarterly or monthly depending on your specific goals and needs.
- The information and feedback collected can be used to further improve your organisation.
- This activity can be done online using tools like trello or mentimeter.
- The facilitator can adapt the activity by changing the questions.
Developed during the FEEDBACK Training for Trainers workshop.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.