- Personal Object(s)
- Tags (small and big; two different colors)
- The facilitator must launch the activity on-line and offline (preliminary activity), asking participants to bring with them object(s) that represent themselves.
- The facilitator asks participants to label the object, with the following information: title, owner, description of the object and why did you choose it.
- The facilitator then asks participants to place the objects within the exhibition (near an object that relates to their own item).
- The facilitator then asks participants to fill in another label, giving a feedback (e.g. what do you imagine for our community future?)
- The facilitator must be prepared to have an active role, introducing the goal and the rules of the activity.
- During the activity, the facilitator must guide participants to talk to each other and to participate in the activity.
Developed during the FEEDBACK Training for Trainers workshop.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.