- Paper Cards
- The facilitator asks participants to think of feedback they would like to give on a piece of card paper.
- The facilitator encourages participants to write a positive message.
- The feedback card is then given to the person who it is aimed at, this can be added to a notice board, or it can be given more personally by handing it to someone or by posting it.
- Participants can highlight any room for improvement, but the focus should be on positive feedback.
- Ask the participant to reflect on giving feedback to another person and how providing this feedback made them feel.
Created by Inova Consultancy Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.