- Magazines/Printed pictures
- A2 paper
- The facilitator provides all tools and explains the activity and the purpose of it.
- Each participant picks the idea they want to convey with their collage.
- Each participant is then encouraged to cut out pictures from magazines which represent that specific idea, feeling, or thought.
- These pictures are stuck on the piece of paper.
- The facilitator, if the participant(s) agrees, can then ask the participant to share their collage and explain the meaning behind it in order to reflect.
- As a facilitator, encourage participants to use their imagination!
- Ask participant(s) to make the images specific so that they represent the concept well.
Created by Inova Consultancy Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.