- White sheets
- Facilitators encourage participants to connect with their emotions about a specific situation / person / experience to which they would like to provide feedback.
- The participant is then asked to fill in a drawn heart with specific colours which are identified as a particular feeling in the legend.
- The facilitator can then discuss these feelings with the participant in order to delve in this further.
- Participants can then be encouraged to share this feedback with those who were the imagined recipient of the feedback.
- Try to colour in the heart with a specific amount of colour – for example, if someone made you very happy, make this significant in the picture.
Created by Inova Consultancy Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.