- White paper
- The facilitator sets the object / task which will receive the feedback.
- The facilitator presents the activity, the goal is to weigh the knowledge/understanding and the ignorance/misunderstanding.
- Every participant draws his Libra, with well understood topics on the one side, and problems he had with solving the tasks on the other side.
- The facilitator must be prepared to have an active role in the beginning, introducing the goal and the rules of the activity.
- We can use this activity for checking the understanding and self-evaluation in the process of learning, or at the end of projects and tasks, which were already accomplished by participants.
- At the end of the activity, the facilitator has to resume the activity and give space to any participant that wants to share what they learn and are aware after this experience.
- The activity can be performed weekly or monthly, depending on your special goals and needs.
Created by Slovenian teachers Ana Bedenik, Gordana Krajnc and Sonja Blažun.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.