- White sheets
- Pencils/ markers
- The facilitator introduces the activity by explaining the aim of a time capsule and how meaningful and concise the messages must be.
- Each participant must write and/or draw the messages they want to keep in the time capsule, focusing on expectations about the learning experience, their expectations of themselves, expectations about the team and expectations about the facilitator.
- All the boxes must be locked by the facilitator, who will share the content with the authors of the time capsule at the end of the learning experience.
- The facilitator asks participants to share their box content with the larger group, this helps to promote reflection and discussion about the activity.
- The facilitator can choose different topics of feedback to be included in the time capsule.
- The facilitator can choose not to share the moment when the time capsule will be opened.
Developed during the FEEDBACK Training for Trainers workshop.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.