- White sheets
- Pencils/ markers
- The facilitator introduces the activity by explaining the aim of a time capsule and how meaningful and concise the messages must be.
- Each participant must write and/or draw the messages they want to keep in the time capsule, focusing on: expectations about the learning, expectations about themselves, expectations about the team and expectations about the facilitator.
- All the boxes must be locked by the facilitator, who will share their content with the authors at the end of the learning experience.
- The facilitator asks participants to share their box content with the larger group, promoting reflection and discussion about the activity.
- The facilitator can choose different topics of feedback to be included in the time capsule.
- The facilitator can choose not to share the moment when the time capsule will be opened.
Developed during the FEEDBACK Training for Trainers workshop.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.